Also, Black Widow accomplished all of it without being a billionaire.
And without being a moody-ass shit.
Remember when I blindly hated Russel Brand? I fucked up.
"They’re in a better position to judge than I am."
I think this is how most open minded people who value communication, connection, and are willing to learn from others think.
…Did… Did Russel Brand just explain how to react to being called out on something?
i can’t even talk about one question specifically they’re all great
but timE LIMIT THREE WEEKS THO
#ADAPTED FOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS #YOU ONLY HAVE TO ANSWER THREE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY #I AM LITERALLY DYING OF LAUGHTER
“So you’re made of detritus [from exploded stars]. Get over it. Or better yet, celebrate it. After all, what nobler thought can one cherish than that the universe lives within us all?”
―Neil deGrasse Tyson
These photos are on the shortlist for the Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2014, a competition and exhibition run by the Royal Observatory Greenwich. The winning images will be posted here on September 18.
#CommonCore This is how the Government gets the unemployment rate.
What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Shit.
what “progressive” education in america is turning into.
THE FUCK’S THIS SHIT
what the hell is that supposed to even mean? I had to read over the explanation twice, and I’m taking algebra 2.
"by totally ignoring the problem and pulling numbers out yo ass, that’s how"
Source: An inside look at ADHD.
Me 100% of the time. Luckily Ito help for my ADD when I was a child
- ADD and ADHD are the same disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder was officially renamed Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in 1994. Many people use ADD to refer to Type One presented here, and ADHD to refer to Type Two, but they are the same core disorder.
- In many cases where ADHD carries into adulthood, it’s a genetic issue [My grandfather, mother, siblings, and I have all been diagnosed with ADHD], though this does not always occur.
hello yes this is me
more fun facts!
- there are a lot of talks about how ADHD is overdiagnosed, and that may be true for boys, but for girls ADHD is severely underdiagnosed.
- older studies mostly looked at hyperactive boys and that’s the perception we have of ADHD. because of this many girls will go undiagnosed until adulthood.
- most girls/women who have ADHD are inattentive type. they tend to be introverted, disorganized and daydreamers.
- girls will internalize these as personal failings and teenage girls have a much higher rate of suicide and self harm because of it
- ADHD is often comorbid with anxiety and depression, both of which are caused by the failings from having ADHD
- depression can present itself differently in people with ADHD. it’s more of a discouragement from constantly failing, but it can be just as debilitating.
- read this article from the atlantic: It’s Different for Girls with ADHD
yes yes i like this very much!!! i have severe combination adhd and this is a really great thing!!!
INCOMING SHUFFLESNUFFLER DETECTED
AUTOMATED DEFENSE SYSTEMS ONLINE
putting this here for when i get sads.
BRACE YOURSELVES THE SNUFFLER IS COMING
he just locks on to the target though
Reblog If You Can Take Off Your Bra Without Taking Your Shirt Off.
Girl’s are amazing
I think we broke the notes…
i feel like i’m reblogging history. “the post that broke the notes”
THERE ARE NO FUCKING NOTES
WE HAVE REACHED INFINITY
what the heLL
There are negative notes….
WHY ARE THERE NEGATIVE NOTES?
HOW ARE THERE NEGATIVE NOTES?!?!?!?!